|IT-Conductor® - delivering automated IT Operations and Service Management
The cornerstone of efficient IT Operations is Service Level management (SLM).
Without the understanding of how the IT services are performing (from real-time and historical perspective) the IT organization is virtually blind, struggling to deliver on the SLAs while staying within the budget.
The effective Service Level Monitoring is extremely hard to implement due to the complexity and the overlapping nature of the IT Services. You need a purpose build technology that is able to support such complexities and deliver the information the IT needs.
The Monitoring part is important but it is the Management part that makes the SLM complete:
Automating the recovery procedures, however complex they are, is what makes the SLM worthwhile and the IT Organization affordable.
SLM is a continuous undertaking driven by IT personnel and their knowledge, the IT-Conductor delivers the technological means to make it possible.
Comprehensive Automated Service Level Management
IT-Conductor helps to make sense out of the monitoring data and pinpoint the problem areas
- IT Service Metrics Monitoring spanning systems and application
- Flexible Service Definitions
- Schedule-based Metric and Event Collection
- Dynamic Thresholds
- Drill Down to Service Component for Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
- Configurable Management Dashboards
- Automatic Base-lining
- Policy-driven recovery and notification processes
IT Process Automation
IT-Conductor simplifies and automates all aspects of IT Operations and Service Management (ITSM):
- Processes and Procedures Enforcement through Rules & Policies
- Tracking and Monitoring and Coordination of processes throughout IT organization
- Combined automated and manual processing through seamless-adapter based interfaces to Systems, Application, HelpDesk and Workgroup environments such MS Exchange and Lotus Domino
- Policy-driven recovery processes spanning systems, applications and organizations
- Policy-based Configuration Management and Change Control
- Policy-driven notification processes
- Integrated Advanced Reporting
- Web Based Drag-and-Drop IT processes Design
Flexibility and Integrity
IT-Conductor is designed to be highly flexible and customizable:
- Integrated Search is at the core of the configurable user interface. IT Organizations can organize the data the way they need not the way a vendor decides they should
- Highly Customizable. Object-Oriented Data Model provides for easy addition of custom fields and additional views without any coding
- User and Role-Based, Customizable Dashboards, Menus and Toolbars
- Look and Feel is fully customizable with the support for personalization
- Data integrity and accuracy is assured by integrated change
management and version control. Activating the changes can be routed
through the approval processes
- WS-Management and REST interface for front-end integration with portals and external systems
Scalability & Resilience
IT-Conductor is designed to be highly scalable and resilient:
- Support for execution of millions of activities per day on a single server
- Built-in failover mechanism
- Intelligent workload distribution based on user-defined criteria
Adapter-based Connectivity with External Systems
IT-Conductor is designed to integrate seamlessly with a wide variety of systems and applications. At the heart of IT-Conductor is an adapter-based external interface facility. The adapters
implement bi-directional interfaces enabling IT-Conductor to retrieve information form external environments as well as
push information back and perform actions on them. The data retrieved from external environments
is introduced into IT-Conductor as Objects and then can be used to perform routing of tasks, notification,
All adapters are implemented in Java and the interface is highly formalized. The
interfaces are available for the third parties for implementation of custom adapters if necessary.
The level of integration with external system varies from adapter to adapter and is based on the need and availability of specific system interfaces.
At present a number of adapters have been implemented including the following:
- MS Excel